Motor Operated Valve (MOV)
Motor Operated Valve (MOV) is an important item of Plant & Piping system. These valves are generally of large size and are used for different applications such as Pump discharge etc. Motor Operated Valves are often called as On-Off valves as the motors serve the purpose of fully opening or fully closing valves in pipelines. For example, cooling water lines, process pipelines where controlling of fluid is not required, motor operated valves can be used to fully allow or fully stop the fluid flow. These valves are not used for throttling purposes as they serve mainly On-Off service application.
Actuator refurbishment includes:
- Complete disassembly of actuator gearbox
- Replacement of output shaft bearings
- Replacement of worn out gearing
- Replacement of any worn out or damaged components
- Replacement of all gaskets and seals
- Motor rebuild including bearings and Self-Locking Mechanism (SLM)
- Updating, environmental testing and calibration of all electronic circuit board assemblies
- Re-lubrication of entire gear train
- Repainting of actuator exterior
- Extensive final electrical and performance test
Pan Gulf Valvserve offers complete smart solutions for repair, test and calibration of Actuators.