Pan Gulf Valvserve is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction through continued improvement of its business processes, on-going development of its Integrated Management System and values, effective communication to all employees at all levels and in their on-going learning and development.
To fulfill this objective, it is our policy to deliver high quality, cost effective services on time, every time to the highest standards that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements.
Valvserve’s policy embraces the following key principles:
- The primary objective of Valvserve’s Integrated Management System shall be the satisfaction of customers, both external and internal
- Systems and controls shall be prevention based to foster the best, and most effective, decision making to ensure that our customers are given the highest level of confidence
- Suppliers are integral to the quality process and Valvserve employees shall work closely with them to meet customer needs
- Employees shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and focused task groups
- Employees have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality policy in the performance of their tasks
- Company management is fully committed to this Quality Policy through active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example
Valvserve’s quality is reliability for our customers.
Mr. Alex Simmons